GROUP CHILDBIRTH CLASSES
SIGN UP NOW!
Childbirth classes are good opportunities to learn about what to expect during pregnancy, in childbirth and the early postpartum. These in-person classes are geared towards expectant parents in the second and third trimester of pregnancy and helps to prepare families in Southern Manitoba to be prepared for labour, birth and to help them make a postpartum plan. Babby Penner keeps the childbirth classes small (Maximum of 4 moms and their partners) in order to allow time for questions.
These sessions focus on aspects of labour and birth, breastfeeding, what to expect after delivery and bringing baby home. Cost: $175.
- Stages of pregnancy (emphasis on 3rd trimester)
- Signs of labour
- Coping Strategies and comfort measures( such as positions, pressure points, breathing and more)
- Pain relief options (for hospital births)
- Medical Procedures (such as episiotomy and induction)
- Cesarean Section Birth
- Stages of labour
- Your birth team (such as partner, doctor, midwife, doula)
- First hours with baby (baby bonding, feeding, medical procedures)
- Bringing your baby home and the postpartum plan
PRIVATE CHILDBIRTH CLASSES
Don't have time to take the full series? Would you prefer a more private setting? Need a class tailored to your specific needs? Call Babby Penner and book private childbirth classes!
Private classes 6-hour class in the comfort of your home. In the private classes Babby Penner will cover all that is discussed in the group classes but in a more condense manner and in a private setting.
Private classes can be arranged for smaller groups as well (maximum of 3 couples)
Investment: $300 for 1 mom + partner
$550 for 2 moms + partners
$800 for 3 moms + partners
PARTNERS ARE WELCOMED AND ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE!